"Heroes" Black BJJ Gi - Men's
- 350 GSM Lightweight Pearl Weave
- 10 OZ Lightweight Ripstop Pants
- Increased thickness and width throughout the collar
- Slim and rounded piping along jacket hem and side vents
- Rounded side vent style
- Full-length knee reinforcement for better coverage and durability
- 2 standard pant loops and 2 extended loops for a steadier hold
- Embroidery detail on 1st loop
- Direct print detail on 2nd loop
- Round stretch drawstring
- Embroidery and woven patchwork throughout jacket
- Sublimated mesh lining along shoulders and vents
- Direct print graphic at right hip
- Unbleached canvas patch with direct print at left thigh
- Athlete-specific label for your team, techniques, and promotions (be sure to use washer-safe pen/marker)
- Includes drawstring carry bag
- IBJJF Approved
Inspired by centuries old Japanese woodblock artwork, our 2nd wave of Gis, the "Heroes" Series, is available in white and black. Featuring a sublimated rendition of classic ukiyo-e woodblock artwork. . The soft sublimated panels consist of a breathable poly blend mesh so it's not stiff or uncomfortable even once soaked with sweat. We use a thicker collar insert (EVA foam) so it's no walk in the park for your opponent to grab a mean collar grip or worm grip.
All black stitching for a clean finish, with coral red and white trim. Thin rounded piping runs uninterrupted along the jacket hem right up the connected round vent cut. Full-length knee reinforcements assure that your pants are as sturdy as they can be, extended beyond the point that typical Gi pants cease reinforcement (that area where your opponent grabs bull-fighter passing grips.
We use a round stretch drawstring, running through 4 pant loops. The 2 outermost loops are extended (4x as wide as usual loops) and include a KITSUNE embroidery on the right side and a direct print on the left side.